Yesterday Karolyn flew out to Wisconsin/Michigan to be there for our friends baby's funeral. Her 3 year old son drown in their pool on Thursday. I feel so horrible for her. It seem that misfortune follows this family. When she was her a few weeks ago she was so incredibly happy.
And I am at a loss of what to say to her, because I am the person that makes people laugh and I know that it is completely inappropriate right now. I haven't called her yet because of this reason and I ask Karolyn to explain that to her and let her know I would call her in a week or so.
I know that Karolyn has only been gone for little while, but knowing she will be gone a week is making me crazy. She promised to call everyday and she has so far. She called me from the airport and that is how I found out that she was going. When she told me she was flying into Green Bay (the home of the all mighty Packers) I about had a breakdown. I asked her to go to Lambough field and lick the grass where I boyfriend (Brett Favre) had stood so many times and thrown touchdowns. She called me from stadium today to tell me that it was off season and she could not get in. But asked me if she should get me a Cheese head hat. Little did she know that is the one Football apparel I have been after for many years, but wanted to be authentic. It looks like this year I will celebrate my team in high fashion. I am so glad that I have a sister/best friend that loves me enough to take time to go there for me. Especially since she could give a crap about football. I miss her so much. We may be too co-dependent as most people say, but I wouldn't have it any other way!!!!!
Sunday, May 11, 2008
I miss my sister
Posted by Footballluvnmama at 9:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I love my sister too! Sometimes the best thing to say is, "I am so sorry for what has happened to you." It doesn't seem adequate, but at least they know you care.
Post a Comment