

Morgan loves her babies. She got a blonde hair, blue eyed bitty baby for Christmas. Now she has twins. The Brown hair one is a boy and his name is John. The blonde is a girl and her name is Belle. They are sleeping next to her bed in their new crib. Then we have the triplets that are in bed with her. Their names are Elley, Elle, and El El. And of course her biggest baby of all, Gizmo. She packs him around just like a doll. He comes to her long before anyone else. It is a good thing that she is so tiny because I don't know how else she would fit in her bed.
I almost forgot to mention that the purple M5 stickers on her bed stand for Morgan 5 years old. I guess it's just in case she forgets!!!!!!

2 comments:
That's the best! It's like Katy's dolls John and John-john (and they were anatomically correct) Korena has a build-a-bear cat named Patty and her babies are Pat, Patzi.
Cute pictures. Did you tell her that you need to try to get your babies to sleep in their own beds? ;) I have the hardest time sleeping when my kids are in bed with us. Looks like she's doing just fine
Post a Comment